Gerbera Aladin is one of our carefully selected gerbera daisy varieties that is a favorite of designers throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Approximate length: 45cm
NOTE: Flowers are delivered to you with Irony Home special paper and hand-tied with Irony Home ribbon.
The vase is not included. Greenery and other flower add-ons s(ex. picks, butterflies, birds, and boxes) are sold separately.
As with all-natural products, there may be slight variances in color.
If the color is not available, we will notify you immediately.
DELIVERY All orders are processed within 24 hours. Delivery within 2-3 working days after placing and confirmation of order/s. Read more about our Floral Delivery info at the Shipping/Returns page.
1. If looked after well, gerberas have a vase life of around 7-10 days.
2. Make sure your vase is thoroughly cleaned prior to adding your gerberas. They are particularly susceptible to bacteria blocking the stems which will make them droop. Try using some bleach and hot water to get your vase ready.
3. Cut the stems at an angle and immediately place them into fresh, clean, shallow water. Make sure you add flower food to keep bacteria at bay.
4. Place them away from heat as gerbera flowers prefer cooler temperatures.
5. Replace the water every 2-3 days to reduce the build-up of bacteria.
6. Style tip Gerberas last longer in vases when they are secured in floral foam.