JUST PEACHY ROSES
Roses are the universal symbol of love. Its timeless and classic appeal will surely set hearts aflutter. The perfect gift for any occasion!
- Remove the leaves from the stems and guard petals that surround the blooms.
- Cut at least one inch from the stems, using a sharp knife to make a diagonal cut. Cut the stems under running water for immediate absorption.
- Get your vase filled with freshwater and flower food. You can also mix 2 ounces of mouthwash with a gallon of water or add lemon-lime soda to the water to substitute for flower food if you don't have any.
- Arrange the rose stems in the vase. You may bunch the stems together and let them fall against the sides of the vessel.
- Re-cut the stems under running water and change the water in the vase every 2 days.
- Refrain from putting your flowers under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat or beside a fan.
NOTE: Vase is not included. Greenery and flower add-ons such as picks, butterflies, and birds are sold separately.
All orders are processed within 24 hours.
Delivery within 2-3 working days after placing and confirmation of order/s. Read more about our Floral Delivery info at Shipping/Returns page.