Rose Ohara is a garden rose distinctly noticeable by its bloom shape, scent, and high petal count. Compared to the traditional rose, with its characteristic bloom shape, the cup of a garden rose is much wider and brimming with petals.
NOTE: Flowers are delivered to you with Irony Home special paper and hand-tied with Irony Home ribbon.
The vase is not included. Greenery and other flower add-ons s(ex. picks, butterflies, birds, and boxes) are sold separately.
As with all-natural products, there may be slight variances in color.
If the color is not available, we will notify you immediately.
DELIVERY All orders are processed within 24 hours. Delivery within 2-3 working days after placing and confirmation of order/s. Read more about our Floral Delivery info at the Shipping/Returns page.
1. Remove the leaves from the stems and guard petals that surround the blooms.
2. Cut at least one inch from the stems, using a sharp knife to make a diagonal cut. Cut the stems under running water for immediate absorption.
3. Get your vase filled with fresh water and flower food. You can also mix 2 ounces of mouthwash with a gallon of water or add lemon-lime soda to the water to substitute for flower food if you don't have any.
4. Arrange the rose stems in the vase. You may bunch the stems together and let them fall against the sides of the vessel.
5. Re-cut the stems under running water and change the water in the vase every 2 days.
6. Refrain from putting your flowers under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat or beside a fan.